Saturday, August 15, 2009

Terrible Twos

When I first had my son, Joseph, everyone always told me as to how I was so lucky to have such a good baby.

Our beautiful baby boy

He slept thought the night from 6 weeks old, he never really had tantrums, or played up and was good to take out shopping. We had a bit of trouble potty training but that's about it.

Chips with Daddy


I was warned when pregnant with Lily how I was too lucky with my first and my second will be a monster. When she was born...I was in love..such a beautiful baby girl.


We names her Lily Grace, and it suited her down to the ground. She too slept through the night a 6 weeks and was always really well behaved....

I love the bath!

that was until about 6 months ago....that's right folks...we are now entering the terrible twos!!!! Dun Dun DUN!!!

Look Mum, I found the flour!

Where had my sweet little girl gone??? I use to scoff at parents bemoaning their 'terrible two year old's'. My husband and I would comment on how it was just the parenting style...look at Joseph, he never throws tantrums.
But as I prised the toothpaste out my screaming daughters hands to stop her eating it and shut the bathroom door to stop her getting it again...I stared down the barrel of a terrible two year old tantrum....I am one of those parents....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club! I'm living the terrible two now too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.28am!!!!! OHHHHH NOOO!!! I betyou weren't doing cardio then LOL hope you get time for a nap today...

    ReplyDelete